Disaster Planning for Residents in Jackson, TN
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of West Tennessee!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.